Why JOIN our team?
Online referral platform
- Automated referral service sent straight to your practice
Mange your own online portfolio
- Showcase your awards and qualifications
- Publish your cases
- Online presence
Trust pilot verified reviews
- Enhance your reputation
- Increase traffic to your website
Our community of Endodontists
- Access to a forum to discuss cases with all Apex Endodontics dentists
- Learn and share ideas with similar-minded professionals
List all your clinics and prices
- Help patients and referring dentists find you
- Transparent pricing
Access to marketing material
- Branded scrubs, business cards, referral packs
- Improved employ ability and professionalism
All our dentists have undergone enhanced training in root canal treatment services and have beenhand-picked to ensure Apex Endodontics continues to provide the highest standards of care.
How we select Dentists:
We are always looking for dentists to join the Apex Endodontics team, as we aim to cover as much of the UK as possible. However, we firmly believe that our success is ultimately centred on our quality of care and therefore we only work with the very best clinicians that are able to share this message.
Every dentist in our team has achieved a Masters or MClinDent qualification in Endodontics (root canal treatment) and must be actively involved in shaping the specialty of Endodontics into the future. This may be through teaching on postgraduate programmes or short courses, representing national councils, presenting at national conferences or publishing work in internationally recognised journals.
We feel this involvement outside of the clinic is equally important as they ensure our dentists are truly passionate about what they do and driven towards continuous professional development.
We accept referrals for:
- Basic or complex Root canal treatment
- Root canal retreatment
- Apical microsurgery
- Removal of separated instruments
- Perforation repairs
- Management of immature/open apices
- Management of resorption cases
- Restorability assessments
- Placement of posts and cores
- Management of dental trauma
- Management of discoloured teeth (internal/external whitening)
If you are interested in joining Apex Endodontics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org